Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Fruits and Nuts of the Cult of the Firstborn

By Their Fruits and Nuts Ye Shall Know Them:

Matthew 7: 12-23:
 12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
 13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 
 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
 15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 
 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 
 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

This really is Sound Doctrine.

What are the fruits of the Cult of the Firstborn and the LDS Apostates on LDS Freedom Forum?

Are they drawing people into membership and baptism into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or are they getting people excommunicated from the LDS Church?

Are they openly embracing and accepting the Latter-day Saints, or are they casting the Latter-day Saints and the LDS Prophets out of their midst?

The false prophets will persecute and cast out the Latter-day Saints.  The false prophets will lead us away from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  These are the fruits of the Cult of the Firstborn and the fruits of the LDS Apostate Forum and many of its moderators.

--

I'm not the only one on the planet who has seen and experienced these things.

A Useful Link and Message:
http://fromthedeskofchicagoelder.blogspot.com/2013/07/open-letter-to-ldsff.html


2 comments:

  1. I have similar feels regarding Snuffer. Strangely, at times I feel grateful for him too.

    I still do believe it is important to make your calling and election sure.

    However, I believe it is only administer through ordinances through the medium of the holy priesthood (D&C 131:5; 132:7), which keys or authority or right to administer is held by the first presidency and twelve as given by Joseph Smith.

    I was reading your post "The Sure Thing." I currently believe all claims to "having one's calling and elections made sure" are false because scripture dictates it must be done by ordinance by one in authority. I believe the practice, if there ever was one, of the that ordinance being done exclusively by ministers beyond the veil ceased when those keys where given to earth through Joseph.

    I wish you luck in your journey to know God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each detour or waste of time can be learned from and benefited from.

    Denver Snuffer was the Korihor that I fell for. I bought into his message initially, and was saving for and buying his books. I thought he was the real deal. It was a shock to me when he started turning to the dark side of the force. When the wolf started to come out, I wasn't ready for it. I owe Denver a debt of gratitude, because he eventually forced me to make a choice. He forced me to study, observe, and learn. He forced me to learn how to identify the anti-Christs and the Korihors that live among us. He forced me to learn how to identify the wolf in sheep's clothing and the false prophets that lie in wait to deceive. It was time well-spent, even though reading his junk started to be a monumental waste of time and not the least bit edifying.

    The two best things that ever happened to me came when I was voted out of the Heavenly Gift forum and not let back in; and then later when I was kicked out of LDSFF. Those were life changers for me. They changed my direction and course in life for the better.

    Spin forward half a year, and when Yoda started deleting my posts, hiding my posts, and then banning me from different forums on LDS Friends and Fun; it was again a learning experience and a course changer. I learned at that point in time that it is a huge waste of time to resist and fight against the LDS Apostates. Why? It doesn't edify. I was was learning stuff, but it wasn't spiritually edifying. Resisting and fighting against the LDS Apostates wasn't supplying the Bread of Life.

    I realized at that point in time that I wanted to do something that edifies, instead. I wanted to build something and uplift someone. So, getting banned from LDS Friends and Fun was a good thing for me. It changed my life for the better. I'm no longer reading the writings of LDS Apostates trying to create a contentious rebuttal. Instead, I'm searching for the best that the LDS Apostles and loyal Latter-day Saints have to offer us, and then trying to find ways to share that and present that. I'm now looking for the cream, and not the scum.

    I learned that fighting or contending against the LDS Apostates is like shooting yourself in the foot and then trying to walk on it down the straight and narrow path. It can be done, but it's not comfortable. My least favorite Hugh Nibley book is the "Tinkling Cymbals and Sounding Brass" where he wastes the whole book fighting against the LDS Apostates rather than providing something that feeds us and edifies us. Making that kind of realization was very important for me, because it changed my life for the better once again.

    ReplyDelete