Thursday, August 21, 2014

My Reason for This Blog

Reason for Existence:

This blog was created when the moderators at LDS Freedom Forum kept deleting my posts and kicked me out of the secret forum for questioning or doubting Denver Snuffer, leaving me no access to the things that I had posted there.  Some of the moderators would demand an explanation or some quotes; and then when I and others provided the explanation, then sometimes the moderators would call us names and delete our explanations because they didn't like our point of view.  They gave us the distinct impression that Brethrenites are not welcome on LDS Freedom Forum and its secret forums.  When it comes to LDS Freedom Forum, I can't even begin to count the number of times I have been told to shut-up and go away.

--

A List of My Blogs:

Callings and Elections:
 http://callingsandelections.blogspot.com/

Women Ordained:
 http://allwomenordained.blogspot.com/

Of God and Goddesses:
 http://ofgodandgoddesses.blogspot.com/

--


I used to be a Snufferite:

I honestly and truly used to be a Snufferite.  I used to hang at his every word, and I wanted to hang out with him as well.

As a former Snufferite, I still try to carry with me all the good and all the truth that Denver Snuffer taught me.

As a Disciple of Christ, I choose to leave behind me any of the bad or the falsehoods that Denver Snuffer might have taught me.

I try to apply the same principle to everyone that I encounter.

Mark My Words


No comments:

Post a Comment