Saturday, August 16, 2014

Julie Rowe's Testimony and Warning

I found great value in Julie Rowe's simple, humble testimony and warning to us all.

She wrote:

There have been, are, and will be many who will be deceived by false spirits and false prophets.

Thomas S. Monson is a true prophet of God. The Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Days Saints have been called and set apart as true prophets and apostles and together with the First Presidency of the Church they lead and guide the church. They have been called as Special Witnesses and they speak the truth.

Anyone who teaches otherwise is deceived and is deceiving others. Plain and simple.

I know this without a doubt. I think that is about all I need to say on the subject and you can get a pretty clear understanding of where I stand on the issue,. however I will say this:

Even the very elect are and will be deceived. The adversary is very very crafty. He and those who follow him have, do, and will disguise themselves as angels of light and as "true messengers," and they will stop at nothing to distract, detract, deceive, deter, diminish and destroy. They will tell us 99.99% truth if only to be able to get us off course by even a very small fraction. They can be very convincing. Their message can be very convincing.

We haven't seen anything yet. They have not ramped up their game yet, but when they do they will pull out all the stops. There will be others who will come on the scene within the next few years who will seem ever more real and convincing. There will be others who will appear as gentle as a lamb, but in truth will be ravenous wolves in the ultimate sheep's clothing.

I add my voice of caution. Beware.

The day will come when we will be given additional doctrine and scripture - but that time is not yet. Look to our Prophets and Apostles who have been ordained as such. Heed their counsel. Obey the Lord. Learn to discern the spirit. It will soon be a matter of life and death, speaking both spiritually and temporally.

http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=34982#p513688

--

Julie Rowe had this to say about LDS Freedom Forum:

There is a real spirit of darkness on this website.

For this reason, I choose not to participate any further at this time.

The spirit fore-warned me, and in the past few weeks I have continually been warned again and again to use caution when on this site, particularly when posting.

So, at least at this point in time, I am finished with this site. 

Unless otherwise directed by the spirit, I will no longer be posting.

I have too many other important things to do which demand my time and energy.

For those who really have a genuine interest and pure intent on learning more, feeling the spirit, and doing what they can to prepare for the days ahead, I have already posted the basic information that is needed for them to find information about my books, website etc.

I am opting out and am choosing to discontinue my presence on this site. This will make some people very happy - but so be it. It is not only a waste of my time and energy, the constant negativity is spiritually draining and does not uplift the soul.

I wish you all well and hope you find what ever it is you are looking for.

http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&p=513754#p513754

--

Other links to Julie Rowe's material; she appears to be one of the good ones:

http://julieroweprepare.com/


http://www.amazon.com/Greater-Tomorrow-Journey-Beyond-Veil-ebook/dp/B00KCS9YCA/

No comments:

Post a Comment